The 5th Incentive cycle on Theta Mainnet started on Apr 7, 2022, and ended on May 6, 2022.
As the 5th cycle comes to an end, we will review the performance of the incentivized pairs and determine the reallocation of volt for the 6th cycle from May 7, 2022 to Jun 5, 2022.
Evaluation Criteria of Incentivized Liquidity Pairs:
We could define a few of the critical parameters that will help us evaluate the performance of the liquidity pairs on Voltswap;
- Transaction Volume
- This is by far the most important parameter for evaluation since the goal of the product is to generate free cash flows from the operations and be self-sustainable
- Total Value Locked (TVL)
- This is a critical parameter to gauge the adoption of the DEX. Higher TVL is typically correlated with higher adoption and enables bigger buys on the DEX without too high a price impact
- Turnover of the pair
- It can be defined as the ratio of Volume by TVL
- Higher volume for a specific TVL means that the pair has a higher utilization of assets and the LPs are generating higher revenues due to the turnover.
- Historical Impermanent Loss
- The APY would address the IL loss incurred by the users through higher VOLT allocation